1 lbs 15 oz
Used – Collings MT2 Curly Red Maple (2019)
For 45 years Hibdon Hardwoods has been at the epicenter of exotic tone wood importation. Specializing in Central and South American species, Bill Hibdon and his small team have introduced the instrument making community to many unique and wonderful tone woods. Hibdon is a main tone wood supplier for large guitar factories, and individual luthiers, alike.
Hibdon Hardwoods has supplied companies like C.F. Martin & Co., Collings Guitars, Huss & Dalton, Santa Cruz Guitar Company, Lowden Guitars, and many more with these wonderful gifts from nature.
After 45 years, Bill Hibdon has made the tough decision to close his business.
For the past 10 years, Bill Hibdon has commissioned a number of special instruments to be built using tone woods supplied by Hibdon Hardwoods. These instruments were on display at their downtown St. Louis location until just recently. They are now being sold exclusively by Eddie’s Guitars. We couldn’t be more proud to represent such an incredible collection of one-of-a-kind instruments!
Other features include:
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Curly Eastern Red Maple Back & Sides (Supplied by Hibdon Hardwoods)
- Tone Bars Bracing
- Tortoise Body, Fingerboard & Headstock Binding
- B/W Top, Back & Side Purfling
- Ebony Bridge with Adjustable Saddle
- Ebony Fingerboard
- MOP Dots Fingerboard Inlay
- Rounded V Neck Profile
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Medium 18% Nickel/Silver Frets
- Fully Adjustable Truss Rod
- Ebony Headstock Veneer
- Flourish Headstock Inlay
- Nickel Gotoh Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Honey Amber High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Collings Original Tailpiece
- 1 1/8” Nut Width
- 1 9/16” Bridge Spacing
- 13 7/8” Scale Length
- 5 1/2” – 11 5/8” Compound Fingerboard Radius
- 1 lbs 15oz
For more information about the Collings MT2, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock