4 lbs 4 oz
Bourgeois OMC Soloist – Sinker Redwood & Brazilian Rosewood
Look at this stupendous Bourgeois OMC Soloist in Sinker Redwood & Brazilian Rosewood Back and sides!
This gorgeous long-scale Bourgeois is a beast. A beautiful beast. As if the looks weren’t enough – the tone and the playability are to die for. but don’t – live, live to play, and hear the lovely canon made by our dear friends at Bourgeois.
Read the specs below and look at the pics. then contact us to make this lifer your lifer.
Other specifications include:
- Premium Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sinker Redwood Top
- Long Scale
- Wood Rings Soloist Rosette
- Ziricote Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Ziricote with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlays
- Inlaid Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Pyramid Bridge
- Signature Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Arm Bevel with Custom Purfling
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 4 oz
For more information about the Bourgeois OMC Soloist, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock