Used – Guild GAD-50 Natural
The Guild GAD-50 has the world’s most popular acoustic body shape, one that has been used for more than 70 years.
The guitar features a solid Indian rosewood back and sides, a solid spruce top with scalloped bracing and a one-piece mahogany neck with traditional dovetail neck joint. Other features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ebony pearl dot-inlaId bridge pins and strap buttons, classic pearl fingerboard inlays, wood binding, bone nut and bone compensated saddle, Grover Rotomatic tuners and a wooden arched guitar case.
Other features include:
- Body style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Bracing: Guild scalloped
- Back: solid Indian rosewood
- Sides: solid Indian rosewood
- Bridge: Indian rosewood pin bridge
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood (12″ radius)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16″
- No. Of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25-1/2″
- Hardware: chrome
- Machine heads: Grover Rotomatic die-cast tuners
- Finish: high gloss (polyester)
- Unique features: dovetail neck joint, ornate mother-of-pearl position inlays, abalone side dot position inlays, mother-of-pearl headstock logo, ebony bridge pins with mop dots, ebony end pin with mop dot, bone nut and saddle, mahogany body bindings, clear pickguard, back center wood mosaic inlay
For more information on this Guild GAD-50, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock