Taylor GT 811e
The models, the GT 811 and GT 811e, incorporate a “1” as the third digit to identify the GT body style. Each features back and sides of solid Indian rosewood, along with a solid Sitka spruce top.
Taylor’s new C-Class™ bracing architecture leverages the same foundational concepts as V-Class bracing, improving the volume, sustain and pitch accuracy, with other unique, asymmetrical design elements that enable the GT to coax a surprisingly rich and robust bass response from its compact body dimensions. Between its punchy response and approachable proportions, the GT 811/811e add a completely new sonic personality and playing experience to the popular 800 Series.
Other specifications include:
- Neck: Neo-tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard: Smoky Crelicam Ebony
- Scale Length: 24-1/8-inch
- Nut Width: 1-23/32-inch
- Bracing: C-Class
- Body Binding: Maple
- Top Purfling: Black/Maple
- Rosette: Single-Ring Shell/Abalone
- Fretboard/Peghead Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl/Shell
- Tuners: Mini Taylor Smoked Nickel
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Finish: 4.5-mil gloss
- Electronics: Expression System 2®
- Case: AeroCase
For more information about the Taylor Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock