Taylor 814ce LTD Cocobolo
Often, our limited edition guitars are an opportunity to try out an exceptional or unique set of tonewoods, and that’s the case with this 814ce LTD. Built with back and sides of stunning Cocobolo, and a Lutz spruce top. Aesthetically, this model shares some appointments with our standard 800 Series lineup, including rosewood edge trim on the top and mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays in our Element pattern. It also features West African ebony binding and backstrip, ES2 electronics, and a Venetian cutaway, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
This Limited model was only offered and sold at the 2020 NAMM show in Anahiem, Califonia.
Other specifications include:
- 6 String Grand Auditorium with Venetian Cutaway and V-Class Bracing
- Cocobolo Back and Sides with Shaded Edgeburst Back/Sides/Neck
- Lutz Spruce Top
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- West African Ebony Fretboard, Bridge, Binding and Peghead Overlay
- Paua Rosette with West African Ebony and On-Edge Grained Ivoroid
- Element Fretboard Inlays – Mother of Pearl
- Nouveau Peghead Inlay – Mother of Pearl / Paua
- 25-1/2” Scale Length with 1-3/4” Nut
- Gold Taylor Tuners
- Micarta Saddle with Black Graphite Nut
- ES2 Electronics
For more information about the Taylor 814ce LTD Cocobolo, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock