Santa Cruz 000 Custom – Sinker Redwood
Sinker Redwood Alert!
This Santa Cruz 000 Custom in Sinker Redwood is a masterpiece – plain and simple!
The OOO is the 12-fret predecessor of the OM. If access past the 12th fret is of no concern, the OOO adds some distinct advantages tonally and cosmetically. The extension of the body to the 12th fret adds additional airspace, which translates into increased sound volume and a more predominant bass in the EQ.
The slotted peghead is a standard feature that adds classic styling. The peghead’s reduced mass accentuates the guitar’s open, airy ambiance, making it a fingerstyle favorite.
You’ve seen the SCGC OOO on stage with Jeff Tweedy and Dave Matthews as a solid performing songwriter’s tool. It has also been heard on numerous recordings as a mainstay of pro-session players.
You will find an immediate purpose for the OOO and wonder why you didn’t have it in your arsenal all along.
Other specifications include:
- Body Wood Type Mahogany
- Back Stripe Brazilian
- Binding Brazilian with Black/Maple/Black Purfling
- 12 Fret
- Top Wood Type Sinker Redwood
- Rosette Brazilian
- Purfling Comobo Top Border
- Bracing/Voicing Advanced X Bracing Attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Peghead Slotted
- Peghead Binding Brazilian with Black/Maple/Black Purfling
- Overlay Material Brazilian
- Headstock Inlay No Logo
- Width at Nut 1-13/16″
- Neck Shape V (no volute)
- Brazilian Fretboard
- Side Dots Black
- Inlay Diamond & Squares Long Pattern Inlay with SCGC at 12th Fret
- Width at 12th Fret 2-5/16
- Fretboard Binding Brazilian with Black/Maple/Black Purfling
- Brazilian Pyramid Bridge
- Scale Length 25.375
- Finish Top Clear
- Back & Sides Clear/Buffed
- Neck Clear/Matte
- Setup Pickguard Unatached
- Tuners/gears Gold Waverly w/ Snakewood
- Hard Case
For more information about the Santa Cruz 000 Instrument, please contact us.
Out of stock