Used – Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert Rosewood/Engelmann Spruce (2021)
A contemporary update to our traditionally-styled Mission model, featuring the distinctive Ryan bevel and acoustic flutes. Balanced string to string clarity and separation. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Sleek, lightweight, comfortable. Sweet trebles and moderate sustain. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, light strumming, jazz, and singer/songwriters.
Other specifications include:
- East Indian Back and Sides
- Master Grade Engelmann Spruce Soundboard
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Blue Paua Soundboard Purfling
- Paua Rosette
- Paua “R” Logo
- Gotoh Super 510 Gold Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed “R” Logo
- Ghost Fretboard Inlay (Complete Inlay) Paua and MOP
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 “Racing Stripe” Kerfed Liner)
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock