Hold – Used – Ryan Cathedral Grand Fingerstyle – Adi/Madagascar Rosewood/NAMM Instrument (2019)
Cathedral Grand Fingerstyle Model Features Avante-garde box shape with massive interior volume. Produces big, rich bass and extra-long sustain. Very comfortable hold for its size. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, Celtic ballads, open and drop tunings, lush open chords, and singer/songwriters.
This particular instrument was on display at the 2020 NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Adirondack Spruce Soundboard
- Florentine Cutaway
- Koa Binding Theme
- Blue Paua Heart Soundboard Purfling
- Koa Rosette with Blue Paua Purfling
- Gotoh Super 510 Black Chrome Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed “R” Logo
- Diamante Fretboard Inlay (Complete Inlay)
- Diamante Bridge Inlay
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 “Racing Stripe” Kerfed Liner)
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Cathedral Grand Fingerstyle NAMM Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock