ON HOLD – Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert – Bearclaw Engelmann/Beeswing Mahogany/NAMM Instrument
A contemporary update to our traditionally-styled Mission model, featuring the distinctive Ryan bevel and acoustic flutes. Balanced string to string clarity and separation. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Sleek, lightweight, comfortable. Sweet trebles and moderate sustain. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, light strumming, jazz, and singer/songwriters.
This particular instrument was on display at the 2018 NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Beeswing Mahogany Back and Sides
- Bearclaw Engelmann Spruce Soundboard
- Venetian Cutaway
- Paua Ablaone Back and Side Purfling
- Ebony Box Binding Package Including Bevel and Acoustic Flutes
- Inlay Upgrade Package, Includes Paua Soundboard Purfling, Paua Rosette with Micro Pearl, Paua Outer Circlet, Paua Fretboard Purfling, Paua Headstock Purfling
- Cocobolo Binding Scheme Including Bevel with Acoustic Flutes, Ducktail
- Inlay Uprade Package: Includes Headstock, Fretboard, Soundboard, Outer Circlet
- Deco Fretboard Inlay and Bridge Wings
- Extended 25.7″ Scale Length
- 10.50” Upper Bout / 15.25” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 40.50” / Length of Box: 19.625”
- Depth at head block: 3.80″ / Tail block: 4.80″
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Deluxe Hard Case
For more information about the Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert NAMM Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock