Ryan Nightingale Grand Soloist 10-String Myrtle/Bear Claw Sitka
The Nightingale is Ryan Guitars’ most versatile model, featuring tremendous bass, iridescent trebles, and warm, sustaining tone. Expect balanced string-to-string clarity and separation, consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard, and the full suite of Ryan design innovations. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, strumming, Celtic ballads, open tuning, and lush open chords.
Other specifications include:
- Myrtle Back and Sides
- Master-grade Bear Claw Sitka Spruce Soundboard
- Non Cutaway
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Blue Paua Soundboard Purfling
- Blue Paua “R” Logo
- Gotoh Super 510 Gold Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed “R” Logo
- Ghost Fretboard Inlay (Complete Inlay) Paua and MOP
- Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 “Racing Stripe” Kerfed Liner)
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Nightingale Grand Soloist, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock