Ryan Abbey Grand Parlor 10 String
Abbey Grand Parlor 10 String Features Extended scale length delivers more volume and presence than traditional small-body guitars. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Versatile as a casual, at-home guitar or play-out performance instrument. Suited for fingerstyle, ragtime, blues, light strumming, and singer/songwriters.
Other specifications include:
- Caspian Spruce soundboard
- Madagascar Rosewood tonewood
- Venetian Cutaway
- Ebony Binding theme including Bevel w/Acoustic Flutes
- “Arts and Crafts” Inlay Suite (Rosette, Fretboard, Soundboard purfling, Headstock, Truss Rod cover etc.) w/ “Pueblo Rose” theme (Black Tahitian Pearl, Reconstituted Turquoise)
- Black Tahitian Pearl Back and Side purfling
- 1.875″ nut width
- Gotoh 510 Tuners in Black Chrome w/Black Buttons
- Unbleached Oxbone nut and saddle
- Calton Case
For more information about the Ryan Abbey Grand Parlor 10 String, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock