Used – Martin Custom Shop 000-45 Master Grade Koa – NAMM Instrument (2017)
Rarely does a custom made for NAMM Martin come up on the used list…
This very special Martin Custom Shop 000-45 Master Grade Koa was exhibited and made for the 2017 NAMM show and Eddie’s secured it for a good customer. The customer has had to make the difficult decision to part with this beauty and of course Eddie’s is where it will change hands.
This instrument is astounding – It is a piece of art.
And… It sounds, and plays, as amazing as it looks.
Here is Matt from Eddie’s Guitars showcasing just a few sounds on this remarkable instrument:
Click Here for Video!
Check out the specs below for this 000 canon and look at the pictures – IF you can take yours eyes off of it – then TRUST us – it NEEDS to be in your arsenal or collection – you won’t be disappointed.
And – with the savings from needing to be ‘re-located’, this is a no brainer…
Get it before it’s got.
Other specifications of this Custom Shop 000-12 Fret acoustic guitar include:
- Special Instruction: Hide Glue Complete
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Top: Koa
- Top Braces: Adirondack/Scalloped 1 1/4″/Golden Era
- Top Binding: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Rosette: Single Ring-Black/Paua/MOP Diamonds/Paua/Black
- Top Pearl: Style 42 .064″ Paua
- Back/Sides: Koa/Exceptional/Blistered
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut/Saddle: Bone/16″ Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Headplate Pearl: Torch Inlay, Select Abalone
- Tuners: Waverly Gold 4063G W16SP Side Mnt.
- Fingerboard/Bridge: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.34”
- Spacing: 1 11/16″ x 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Fingerboard Pearl: Style 45 Snowflakes
- Finish Type: Full Gloss
- Bridge Style: Straightline w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge / End Pins: White w/Paua Dots
- Hard Case
For more information about the Martin Custom Shop 000-12 Fret Koa, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock