Larrivee P-03 Custom Quilted Maple
The Larrivee P-03 Custom Quilted Maple is a limited run guitar. It features a solid wood construction from quilted maple on the sides and back with a Canadian Sitka Spruce top. It’s made with a slightly smaller body and a slightly shorter scale, making it an easy guitar to carry with you. It’s action packed, but delivers a bold sound. The P-03 custom Quilt is all about quality tone, craftsmanship, and playability.
Other specifications include:
- Satin Finish
- Solid wood construction
- Quilted maple back and sides
- 3 piece South American Mahogany dovetail neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce soundboard
- African Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Rosewood body binding
- Symmetrical X-Bracing
- Dovetail neck joint
- Rounded headstock with rosewood overlay
- Ping "Mini" tuners (18:1 Ratio) with chrome buttons
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Abalone Rosette
- Ivoroid Fretboard binding
- Silver Microdot fretboard inlays
- Medium gauge strings
- Tusq nut and saddle
- Lower Bout: 13.125"
- Upper Bout: 9.125"
- Waist: 7.875"
- Depth: 4"
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut width: 1 & 3/4"
- Compound fretboard radius (16" to 21")
- Nickel/Silver frets
- Fret width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Fret height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- UV cured polyester finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Label Signed by Jean Larrivee
- Hard Case
For more information about the Larrivee P-03 Custom Quilted Maple, please contact us.
Out of stock