HOLD – Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert Black Limba/Engelmann Spruce
A contemporary update to our traditionally-styled Mission model, featuring the distinctive Ryan bevel and acoustic flutes. Balanced string to string clarity and separation. Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard. Sleek, lightweight, comfortable. Sweet trebles and moderate sustain. Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, light strumming, jazz, and singer/songwriters.
Other specifications include:
- Black Limba Back and Sides
- Master Grade Engelmann Spruce Soundboard
- Ebony Binding Theme
- Paua Soundboard Purfling
- Wide Ziricote Rosette with Blue Paua Rosette
- Paua “R” Logo
- Gotoh Super 510 Gold Machine Heads with Ebonoid Buttons and Embossed “R” Logo
- Diamante Fretboard Inlay (Complete Inlay) Innovation Suite (Ryan Ergonamic Bevel with Flutes, EO Bracing, Acoustic Honeycomb, Ryan Micro Adjustable Truss Rod System, Titanium Bridge Pins and A5 “Racing Stripe” Kerfed Liner)
- Calton Flight Case
For more information about the Ryan Paradiso Grand Concert, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock