Joel Sahlstrom Small Jumbo – Adirondack Spruce & Tiger Myrtle
Joel’s attention to detail, experimentation with bracing, and working with numerous tonal characteristics has contributed to what has made Joel a sought after Luthier all across the United States and Canada.
Joel credits his time with Master Luthier James Olson as a turning point in his career. Since then, Joel has created guitars that have a comfortable, “old friend” feel to them.
Joel’s artistic background has led to the aesthetic beauty that his handmade guitars are also well known for. Joel has also built custom violins and ukeleles.
Joel welcomes custom build requests.
If you’ve been searching for that “sound,” desiring that “feel,” and wanting a world class, gorgeous guitar, you’ve come to the right site.
Other specifications of the Sahlstrom include:
- Tiger Myrtle back and sides
- Master Grade Adirondack spruce
- 15″ radius top & back
- Indian Rosewood binding
- Black/white/black Indian Rosewood/Spalted Popal/Indian Rosewood purfling
- Mahogany neck
- 25.5″ scale
- Schurtler tuners
- 1 3/4″ and 2 1/4″ fingerboard width/taper
- Black Ebony fretboard/bridge
- Bone nut & saddle
- Mother of pearl side markers
- Gold Evo fret material
- Tiger Myrtle truss rod cover
- Tiger Myrtle head stock
- Custom Abalone headstock logo
- Adirondack spruce bracing
- Indian rosewood heecap
- 4 5/8 body depth
- TKL builder series hard case
For more information about this Sahlstrom guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock