Jeff Jewitt JG-00 Rosewood/Adirondack/B Stock
This 14 fret JG-00 is based on the Gibson L-00 body. Features a torrefied (thermally cured) Premium Adirondack Spruce top and East Indian Rosewood back and sides. Vintage Ivoroid bindings and abalone roseLe finish off this instrument. This guitar has a vintage Gibson style neck that’s got some “beef” to it. As a bonus, the mahogany neck has a bit of curled figure to it. Works very well for blues and is a super setup for slide guitar work.
The back and sides are very dark straight grained East Indian Rosewood. Well-quarter sawn and the instrument has a very high gloss finish to show it off. Against the honey color of the torrefied Adirondack – this is quite a stunner.
Other specifications include:
- BODY SIZE: L-00 style – 14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Torrefied Adirondack Spruce/X bracing, HHG
- BACK & SIDES : East Indian Rosewood
- NECK MATERIAL: Finger-Style Figured Mahogany
- NUT & SADDLE MATERIAL: Bone
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood 12ʺ Radius
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.75”NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12th Fret: 2-1/4”NUT: 1-3/4”
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: Rectangular Rosewood, 2-3/8”, Black ebony pins w/abalone dot
- TUNING MACHINES: Grover Open Gear – Chrome Knobs
- PICKGUARD: None FINISH: Natural/Catalyzed Urethane Gloss
- Hard shell black Guardian case (Pre TKL)
For more information about this Jeff Jewitt acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock