Jeff Jewitt 00-C Maple
This 00 model features a AAAA Master Grade Adirondack Red Spruce Top and Master Grade Flame Maple. Part of the “Artist” Series introduced is 2021, this is a fingerstyle dream guitar. Gorgeous ADI is framed in ebony bindings with a distinctive Florentine cutaway. Neck is a soft “V” shap[e up until the 7th fret where it transitions into a “C” shape. 1-3/4″ Nut and 2-1/4 bridge spacing.
This is a 00 model which features a 24.9’ (short) scale. It’s a great guitar for fingerstyle, but the Adirondack Red Spruce top gives it some attack if you like to strum or flat-pick. With the smaller body shape of a 00, it’s a very comfortable guitar to play.
Other specifications include:
- BODY SIZE: 00 cutaway style – 14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Premium Adirondack Red Spruce/Braced with ADI and Hide Glue
- BACK & SIDES: Flame Maple
- NECK MATERIAL: Flame Maple
- NUT & SADDLE MATERIAL: Bone
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony 16″ Radius, 3mm MOP dot fret inlays
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.90”
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- 12th FRET WIDTH: 2-1/4″
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4”
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: Ebony, 2-1/4”, Bone pins w/abalone dot. Bridge glued with HHG.
- TUNING MACHINES: Waverly open-back Ebony Knobs
- PICKGUARD: None
- FINISH: Catalyzed Urethane Gloss
- Upper Bout – 10-7/8″
- Lower Bout – 13-3/4″
- Depth at Neck – 3-1/2″
- Depth at Tail – 4-3/8″
- Body Length – 18-3/4″
- Hard shell TKL black case
For more information about this Jeff Jewitt acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock