3 lbs 8 oz
Iris RCM-000 12 Fret – All Mahogany
Every Iris Guitar is made by hand in Burlington, VT in the same small shop as Circle Strings, with the same fine attention to detail and quality as these world class instruments. Iris Guitars has streamlined the build process by focusing on one model with limited options to keep it simple and help make a more affordable version of the incredible instruments coming out of the same shop for years.
The OG Model was the original Iris that put us on the map. It has a comfortable 25-inch scale and an equally comfy C-shape neck. Neck width comes in at 1-3/4”.
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Mahogany Spruce Soundboard
- Scalloped Adi Spruce tone bars
- Mahogany Neck – C Shape Carve
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard (16” Radius and Blind Fret Slots) and Bar Bridge with Slanted Holes.
- B/W/B Top Purfling
- Tortoise Shell Binding
- B/W/B Rosette
- Small Plastic Dots on Fingerboard
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Off-White Plastic Bridge Pins
- Bolt-on Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners with Off White Buttons
- Open Pore Satin Nitrocellulose Finish
- TKL Hard Shell Case
- D’Addario Light Gauge Phosphor-Bronze Strings
- 25″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4” Nut Width
- 2.3125″ Spacing at Bridge
- 3 lb 8 oz
For more information about this Iris acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock