3 lbs 4 oz
Iris OG Sunburst Distressed – European Spruce & Mahogany
Every Iris Guitar is made by hand in Burlington, VT in the same small shop as Circle Strings, with the same fine attention to detail and quality as these world class instruments. Iris Guitars has streamlined the build process by focusing on one model with limited options to keep it simple and help make a more affordable version of the incredible instruments coming out of the same shop for years.
The OG is comparable to an LG-2.
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- European Spruce Soundboard
- Scalloped Adi Spruce tone bars
- Mahogany Neck – Slim C Shape Carve
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard (16” Radius and Blind Fret Slots) and Bar Bridge with Slanted Holes.
- B/W/B Top Purfling
- Ivoroid Binding
- B/W/B Rosette
- Small Plastic Dots on Fingerboard
- Fire Stripe Pickguard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Off-White Plastic Bridge Pins
- Bolt-on Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners with Off White Buttons
- Open Pore Satin Nitrocellulose Finish – Distressed
- TKL Hard Shell Case
- D’Addario Light Gauge Phosphor-Bronze Strings
- 25.4″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4” Nut Width
- 2.3125″ Spacing at Bridge
- 3 lb 4 oz
For more information about this Iris acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock