3 lbs 7 oz
HOLD – Iris MS-00 – Reclaimed Redwood & Plum Pudding Mahogany
The MS-00 was developed on the insistence of Mark Stutman of Folkway Music, for whom it’s named. This mid-thirties style guitar, with its short scale, is a wonderful complement to our line of small bodied Iris. Mark is a very talented luthier who is considered to be the expert in vintage Gibson guitars.
This highly customized example features a unique tonewood combination of Reclaimed Redwood and Plum Pudding Mahogany. The bridge and fingerboard are made of Snakewood, and are a beautiful compliment to the rest of the tonewoods in this guitar.
Other specifications include:
- Plum Pudding Mahogany Back & Sides
- Reclaimed Redwood Soundboard
- Scalloped Adirondack Spruce tone bars
- Mahogany Neck – C Shape Carve
- Snakewood Fretboard (16” Radius and Blind Fret Slots) and Bar Bridge with Slanted Holes.
- B/W/B Top Purfling
- Tortoise Binding
- B/W/B Rosette
- Small Plastic Dots on Fingerboard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Off-White Plastic Bridge Pins
- Bolt-on Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners with Off White Buttons
- Open Pore Satin Nitrocellulose Finish
- TKL Hard Shell Case
- D’Addario Light Gauge Phosphor-Bronze Strings
- 25.4″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4” Nut Width
- 2.3125″ Spacing at Bridge
- 3 lb 7 oz
For more information about this Iris acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock