Iris CH Distressed Sunburst – European Spruce
The CH-Model is our second model in the Iris Guitar Company line-up. Named for Cory Hollenhorst, the customer who helped dream up this unique design, the guitar is based on the body shape of our Circle Strings tenor guitar. Wood choices and appointments customizable on special orders.
Being a long 25.4″ scale, the guitar has a surprising amount of volume and projection. The body design puts the bridge right in the center of the lower bout so the bass response is increased. “Believe us, when you play this guitar, you can feel it moving!” say the guys at Acoustic Music Works.
The aesthetics are relatively simple, keeping in the spirit of the Iris line. Tortoise top binding with no back binding. Black/white/black single-line rosette and top purfling. Tuners are Grover open-back. Priced with hard case.
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- European Spruce Soundboard
- Scalloped Adi Spruce tone bars
- Mahogany Neck (Full C Shape Carve)
- Katalox Fretboard (16” Radius and Blind Fret Slots) and Bar Bridge with Slanted Holes.
- B/W/B Top Purfling
- Ivoroid Binding
- B/W/B Rosette
- Small Plastic Dots on Fingerboard
- Ivoroid Pickguard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Off-White Plastic Bridge Pins
- Bolt-on Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners with Off White Buttons
- Open Pore Satin Nitrocellulose Finish
- TKL Hard Shell Case
- D’Addario Light Gauge Phosphor-Bronze Strings
- 25.4″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4” Nut Width
- 2.3125″ Spacing at Bridge
For more information about this Iris acoustic guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock