ON HOLD – Goodall Nylon Crossover AAA Koa/Red Cedar
Goodall Guitars has introduced a nylon string Crossover guitar that will satisfy the most discriminating guitar player. Our Nylon string Crossover models are truly a wonderful blend of steel string playability and classical guitar tone and projection. We styled them to have a beautiful, elegant look, somewhat in-between a classical and a steel string guitar; a little Spanish influence blended with some Western inspiration.
A truly refined classical instrument has a powerful separation to each note and a brilliant and powerful treble which makes its voice somewhat strident and less satisfying when strummed like a steel string, but our Crossovers have a little more blend, balance, richness and sustain making them suitable for strumming as well as fingerstyle playing with equally satisfying results. There is plenty of clarity on the treble stings though and when pushed they really sing out, giving a wide dynamic range. The bass is very full and resonant, but not overpowering.
Other specifications include:
- 25.5 Scale
- 1.875″ Nut Width
- Master Waestern Cedar Top
- AAA Koa Back & Sides
- Venetian Bent Cutaway
- Bloodwood Body, Headstock & Fretboard Binding
- Ebony Peghead Veneer, Fretboard, Bridge, Bridge Pins & End Piece
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Mahogany Neck Satin Finish
- Custom Koa Rosette Rosette
- Mother of Pearl Diamond Fretboard Inlay
- Black Pearl Logo
- Gotoh Premium Classical Tuners w/Ebony Button
- Clear Pickguard
- Savarez Corum Alliance Hard Tension Nylon Strings
- Flash Drive Photos
- Ameritage Case w/Humidity Control Guitar Case
For more information about the Goodall Nylon Crossover, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock