4 lbs 6 oz
Used – Drew Heinonen SJ – Western Red Cedar & Indian Rosewood (2021)
The SJ at Heinonen Guitars is based directly on the Olson SJ.
Drew Heinonen has spent time with and worked for some of the most highly acclaimed names in the Lutherie world.
Having spent over 4 years working with Dana Bourgeois, and over 2 years working with Jim Olson, Drew has continually sharpened his craft, and now produces some of the very finest Luthier-Built flattop acoustic guitars available today.
This particular SJ is based directly on the Olson SJ. Prized for their Master Grade Western Red Cedar tops, this example does not disappoint! East Indian Rosewood were used for the back and sides. Abalone and Mother of Pearl ornamentation grace the top, rosette, backstrip and fingerboard of this beauty.
Effortless Playability, deep tone, long sustain and immediate responsiveness describe this special instrument.
A signature refined elegance is easily found in Drew’s guitars, and this one is an absolute keeper.
Other specifications include:
- Master Grade Western Red Cedar Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Honduran Rosewood Body Binding
- Abalone Top Purfling
- Abalone Rosette
- Abalone Backstrip
- Abalone Tail Wedge
- Mother of Pearl “Dove” Fingerboard Inlays
- Mother of Pearl Headstock Inlay
- Ebony Headstock Veneer with Purfling
- Ebony Fingerboard with Purfling
- Ebony Bridge
- Maple/Black/Maple Back & Side Purfling
- 5 Piece Neck – Mahogany/Maple/Walnut
- Gold Gotoh 510 Tuners with Black Buttons
- Ebony Heel Cap
- Rosewood Bridge Plate
- Strap Button Installed by Heinonen at Neck Heel
- 25.4″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- 2 5/16″ Bridge Spacing
- 15 1/8″ Lower Bout Width
- 11″ Upper Bout Width
- 9 1/4″ Waist Width
- 4 5/8″ Tail Depth
- 3 3/4″ Heel Depth
- 19 3/8″ Body Length
- 4 lb 6 oz
For more information on this Heinonen SJ, contact us today.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock