Collings OM1-T Baked Adi
This. THIS Collings OM1-T Baked Adirondack!
Baked Adirondack top, Honduran mahogany back and sides and neck.
Traditional superior hand-selected tone woods in that coveted OM style.
She’s a cannon!
Look her over – then get her in your hands!
Other specifications include:
- Top Baked Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Tortoise with maple/rosewood top purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16″ spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with ebony dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4″
- Saddle Bone, Cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional (0.815″ @ 1st fret/1.018″ @ 9th fret)
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Maple/rosewood purfling
- Scale Length 25 1/2″
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14″ – 26″ compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D’Addario EJ-16 (.012″- .053″)
- Traditional Package
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings OM1-T Baked Adi, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock