Used – Bourgeois Country Boy 40th Anniversary (2016)
John Denver thanked God for it – and plenty of average Joe’s swear by it – and Ricky Skaggs and Albert Lee picked all over it…
Let’s sing them in unison — “Thank God I’m a Country Boy”… or…
“I’m just a Country Boy, Country Boy at Heart”…
And many more…
Now whether you are or aren’t – this Bourgeois Country Boy 40th Anniversary will appeal to more than just flatpickers – but it certainly can handle that in spades. Big, forceful, and delicate if you play it so – and beautiful. This is a cannon and an angel of an instrument – what else would we expect from Bourgeois!
With an Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce top and Quilted Mahogany back and sides, this instrument provides an endless range of tones – and it is a lifer.
And – as it is USED (no way!) – it means someone has made a HUGE sacrifice and his is your opportunity to get an heirloom instrument for a little less coin.
Get it while it can be got… Now let’s croon a lil’ more…
Find a horse and cart.
I’m just a country boy,
Country boy at heart.
Other specifications include:
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
- Back: Quilted Mahogany
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Ziricote
- Purfling: Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black w/ Back & Side
- Backstrip: Special
- Head Shape: Mahogany Square Head with Diamond
- Head Veneer: Snakewood
- Head Inlay: Bourgeois Logo
- Head Binding: Ziricote Binding w/ Black/Maple
- Fretboard Wood: 14 Fret Snakewood
- Nut Width: 1 23/32″
- Fretboard Inlay: Bone Diamonds & Arrows
- Fretboard Binding: Ziricote Binding w/ Black/Maple
- Pickguard: Vintage
- Bridge: 2.2″ Snakewood w/ Inlay
- Pickup: K&K Pure Mini
- Signature Label: Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/ Snakewood Buttons
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois Country Boy 40th Anniversary, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock