Bourgeois 000 Soloist Redwood/Madagascar Rosewood
New Bourgeois alert!
Let us say that louder:
NEW BOURGEOIS ALERT!
We just welcomed this GLORIOUS Bourgeois Soloist with Redwood Top, and Reserved Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides. Boy, oh boy is she a looker! And, she is a canon! Booming, nuanced tone with the right amount of every frequency.
Our experts at Bourgeois really know how to show off their skills.
Read the specs below and get this beauty in your hands today!
Other specifications include:
- Reserved Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- Redwood Top
- Abalone Rosette
- Ziricote Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black Purfling
- Wood-Ziricote Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo
- Ziricote with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- 2 5/16″ Bridge Spacing
- 25″ Scale Length
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares and Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Ziricote with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- No Pickguard
- Pyramid Bridge
- Standard Label
- Gold Waverly Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Standard Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Standard Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about this Bourgeois instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock