4 lbs 10 oz
Bourgeois OMSC Soloist – Italian Spruce & Cocobolo
Oh goodness. This. Is. Perfection!
This Bourgeois OMSC Soloist in Italian Spruce & Master Grade Cocobolo is a monster!
A gorgeous, toneful, comfy monster.
The specs and pics – they start to tell the story, once you hear it you will know!
The soundhole on this guitar is closer to its waist and the bridge at the widest part of the lower bout for more effective top drive, all thanks to its 12 fret design. This throwback design allows maximum power with minimum playing effort, while affording a loose, open quality to the sound.
Other specifications include:
- Master Grade Cocobolo Back
- Italian Spruce Top
- Arm Bevel with Custom Purfling
- Long Scale
- Segmented Ziricote Tile Rosette
- Ziricote Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Cocobolo Endpiece
- Slotted Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Cocobolo Head Veneer
- Ziricote with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- No Headstock Inlay
- Gold Bourgeois Logo On Back of Headstock
- 12 Fret Ziricote Fretboard and Bridge
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Ziricote with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Inlaid Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Pyramid Bridge
- Standard Label
- Waverly 3/Plate/Ebony Tuners
- Animal Protein Glue
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
- 4 lb 10 oz
For more information about this Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock