Bourgeois OMSC DB Signature Deluxe – Aged Tone Swiss Moon Spruce & Cocobolo
This Bourgeois OMSC DB Signature Deluxe Aged Tone Swiss Moon Spruce & Cocobolo is a flat-out jaw-dropper.
It looks like it will take you to yesteryear and back. And the tone-wood choices, the aesthetics – just supreme.
Master grade Cocobolo, and Swiss Moon Spruce – the best!
Read the rest below and don’t sit on this one, it will be someone’s heirloom soon!
Other specifications include:
- Master Grade Cocobolo
- Aged Tone Swiss Moon Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Segmented Tile Rosette
- Cocobolo Body Binding
- Cocobolo Endpiece Inlay
- Soloist Style Purfling
- Wood Backstrip
- Slotted Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Cocobolo Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Logo Head Inlay
- Cocobolo with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- Ebony Fretboard + Bridge Wood
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Cocobolo with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- In Case Pickguard
- Pyramid Bridge – 2 5/16″ Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly 3/Plate/Gold Tuners w/Snakewood Buttons
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 11 oz
For more information about the Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock