Bourgeois OMC Soloist Aged Tone Italian Spruce/Koa
Look at this stupendous Bourgeois OMC Soloist in Aged Tone Italian Spruce and Master Koa Back and sides!
This gorgeous long scale Bourgeois is a beast. A beautiful beast. As if the looks weren’t enough – the tone and the playability are to die for. but don’t – live, live to play, and hear the lovely canon made by our dear friends at Bourgeois.
Read the specs below and look at the pics. then contact us to make this lifer your lifer.
Other specifications include:
- Master Grade Koa Back and Sides
- Aged Tone Italian Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Wood Rings Rosette
- Koa Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Koa with Black/White Purfling Fretboard Binding
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlays
- Brazilian Rosewood with Soloist Inlay Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Brazilian Rosewood Bridge with Triangle Inlays
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finsh
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois OMC Soloist Aged Tone Italian Spruce/Koa, please contact us.
1 in stock