4 lbs 1 oz
Used – Bourgeois OMC Soloist Aged Tone Italian Spruce/Cocobolo
Look at this stupendous Bourgeois OMC Soloist in Italian Spruce with Cocobolo Back and sides!
This gorgeous long-scale Bourgeois is a beast. A beautiful beast. As if the looks weren’t enough – the tone and the playability are to die for. but don’t – live, live to play, and hear the lovely canon made by our dear friends at Bourgeois.
Read the specs below and look at the pics. then contact us to make this lifer your lifer.
Other specifications include:
- Master Grade Cocobolo Back and Sides
- Italian Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Segmented Tile Rosette
- Ziricote Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple – Black/White/Black Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Ziricote with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- Ziricote Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlays
- Inlaid Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Pyramid Bridge
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finsh
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Arm Bevel with Custom Purfling
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Bourgeois OMC Soloist Aged Tone, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock