4 lbs 15 oz
Bourgeois OM Vintage – German Spruce/Ziricote
German spruce – yum – or as my actual uncle Hans would say – “Cherman”…
This Bourgeois OM Vintage in German Spruce/Ziricote is a a stunner.
Bold, loud, articulate with clarity everywhere – it’s suitable for just about anything you want to throw at it.
Looks, feels, tones, and it’s a Bourgeois – so it’s a lifer.
You won’t want to put it down!
Other specifications include:
- German Spruce Top
- Ziricote back and sides
- Long Scale
- Extra Vintage Three Ring Rosette
- Extra Vintage Zig Zag Backstrip
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- 30’s Style Herringbone Purfliing
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares and Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Black fretboard binding
- Celluloid pickguard
- Traditional Bridge with 2 5/16 Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly Nickel Butterbean Tuners
- Bone with Black Dots Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Includes Full Aged Tone Package
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 15 oz
For more information about this Bourgeois instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock