Bourgeois OM Vintage Aged Tone Sitka/Madagascar
And here you go! Supreme music box here!
This Bourgeois OM Vintage Aged Tone Sitka and Madagascar filled the room with a finely nuanced boom on its first test strum. Just big, bold, and beautiful.
The Bourgeois OM’s are a brand favorite for many reasons… The biggest is probably the fact that they don’t seem to ever suffer from the smaller body. So you get the comfort AND the projection.
And just look at this specimen. Lovely aged Sitka Spruce top, gorgeous Madagascar Rosewood back and sides. The dark ebony board and bridge, the ivoroid, the abalone…
Get this while it can be got.
Other specifications include:
- Aged Tone Sitka Spruce Top
- Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- 25.5″ Long Scale
- Extra Vintage Three Ring Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Ivoroid Endpiece
- 30’s Herringbone Purfliing
- Extra Vintage Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares and Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Black fretboard binding
- Celluloid pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge with 2 5/16 Spacing
- Ivoroid Heelcap
- Dana Burgeois Signature Label
- Waverly Nickel Butterbean Tuners
- Bone Pins with Black Dots
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Aged Tone Adirondack Package
- Hard Case
For more information about this Bourgeois instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock