Bourgeois D – Vintage Aged Tone Adi/Madagascar Rosewood
This Bourgeois D / Dreadnought guitar features Madagascar Rosewood back and sides and a Vintage Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce top. She’s a looker, she’s a player – she’s a cannon!
The sunburst top on the D style is more unique and certainly less spotted in the wild than the standard naturals are – and we think it is a beautiful specimen of that flavor.
This box plays amazing! And it projects with the best of them – and it features a slew of awesome appointments while not being too ‘gaudy’. She’s pretty perfect.
Check out the specs and get this Bourgeois D in your hands today!
Other specifications include:
- Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Extra Vintage Three Ring Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Ivoroid Endpiece Inlay
- DB Signature Herringbone with Back Purfling
- Exrta Vintage Zig Zag Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- No Logo on Headstock Overlay, Decal on Back Head Inlay
- 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamond
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge – 2 5/16″
- Ivoroid Heel Cap
- Standard Label
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
- Bone w/ Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protien Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finsh
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Sunburst Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- BK Bracing
- Includes Full Aged TOne Package
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois D Vintage East, please contact us.
Out of stock