Bourgeois D Vintage Aged Tone Adi/Madagascar Rosewood
Lifer. Keeper. Heirloom.
This Bourgeois D Vintage guitar features Madagascar Rosewood back and sides and an Aged Adirondack Spruce top – and boy oh boy is that just the beginning…
Every Bourgeois is a work of art. Fit, function, beauty, projection, TONE. There is a reason we are the largest Bourgeois dealer in the world – We love them, our customers love them – and we excel at curating great ones. Bourgeois always knocks ’em outta the park.
Read the impressive specs below – look at this beauty and give us a ring to make it yours.
YOUR Lifer. YOUR Keeper. YOUR Heirloom.
Other specifications include:
- Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- Aged Adirondack Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Extra Vintage Three Ring Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Ivoroid Endpiece Inlay
- Extra Vintage Herringbone Purfling
- Extra Vintage Zig Zag Backstrip
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Rosewood Head Veneer
- No Logo on Headstock Overlay, Decal on Back Head Inlay
- 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamond
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge – 2 5/16″
- Standard Label
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finsh
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- BK Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois D Vintage, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock