Bourgeois D – Vintage Aged Tone Adi/Indian Rosewood
This Bourgeois D / Dreadnought guitar features Indian Rosewood back and sides and an Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce top. She’s a looker, she’s a player – she’s a cannon!
The natural top on the D style is classic, and warm – and we think it is an especially beautiful specimen of the natural color finish.
This box plays amazing! And it projects with the best of them – and it features a slew of awesome appointments while not being too ‘gaudy’. She’s pretty perfect.
Check out the specs and get this Bourgeois D in your hands today!
Other specifications include:
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Extra Vintage Three Ring Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Ivoroid Endpiece Inlay
- Extra Vintage Herringbone with Back Purfling
- Extra Vintage Zig Zag Backstrip
- Mahogany Square Headstock With Diamond Head Shape
- Madagasacar Rosewood Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamond
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge – 2 5/16″
- Standard Label
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
- Bone w/ Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protien Glue
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finsh
- High Gloss Body Finish
- BK Double Scalloped Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois D Vintage, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock