The 360 LT M is now available in a limited run of special colors and appointments. Aged Burgundy Mist is the first in a limited series of custom colors that we will release throughout the year featuring painted headstocks and new custom metallic gold Collings headstock decals! In addition each special run 360 LT M will feature an alder body, bound fingerboard, and enlarged clay dot markers. Weﾒre excited to offer these classic aesthetics and features, but keep in mind that these instruments will only be offered for a limited time!
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body w/ level top
- Body Alder
- Neck Maple
- Body Binding None
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ large clay dots
- Pickups Lollar Jazzmaster
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Aged white top hat
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Painted with gold metallic Collings logo decal
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Aged Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish Aged Burgundy Mist / nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Mint green
- Truss Rod Cover Mint green
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information on the Collings 360 LT M Special Edition, contact us.