The Bogner Goldfinger 90
uses 2 channels and EL34's to offer you the flexibility that Bogner is known for, with a unique EL34 voice that separates itself from the Goldfinger 45. Between the two-channels and the pre- and post- effects loops, you can create the sound you want, without compromising any tonal quality of this magnificent Goldfinger amp. Be sure to check this one out!
Other specifications include:
- 90 watts EL-34's
- 2 Channel Tube Amplifier
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX loop
- Boost or Pre FX individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch controllable Tube-buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Footswitch controllable spring reverb*
- α Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain & Loudness controls, Pre & Post Bright switches
- Ω Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain & Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
- Full and Low output power switch
- Functions on footswitch: α/Ω ch. select, α boost/pre-fx, Ω boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
- ½ Output Power Mode – 4 Step
For more information about the Bogner Goldfinger 90 amplifier, please contact us.