One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice with warm tone and versatile features.
Only 280 units produced.
Other specifications include:
- P/N 2231500661
- Wattage 15 Watts
- Controls Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Fat Switch, Volume
- Channels One
- Inputs One 1/4"
- Effects Reverb
- Cabinet Material 3/4" Particle Board
- Amplifier Covering Alligator
- Grille Cloth Wheat
- Amplifier Jewel Red Jewel
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers One - 12" Jensen P12Q
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 2 x EL84
- Amp Height 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Depth 9.18" (23.31 cm)
- Amp Width 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amp Weight 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)
- Footswitch 1-Button Footswitch Included
- Included Accessories Includes one-button footswitch
- Voltage 120V
For more information about the Fender Blues Junior IV LTD, please contact us.