The Gibson ES-335 DOT P-90 is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From it's inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started.
Other features include:
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Ebony
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Bridge with Nickel-plated Brass Saddles, Die-cast Zinc Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Neck Pickup: MHS P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: MHS P-90 Reverse Polarity Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch, Memphis Tone circuit
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Included Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- 8 lbs 3 oz
For more information on this Gibson Instrument, please contact us.