The '58 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’58, the first of the Gibson’s now infamous Sunburst models. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original a legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Body Wood Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany
- Neck Wood 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Neck Shape Updated '58 Neck Profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Inlays Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Width at Nut 1 11/16"
- Frets 22
- Binding Single-Ply Cream on Top and Hand filed rolled Fingerboard Binding
- Pickups 2 Custom Buckers
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners Kluson "Deluxe"
- Unique Features True Historic Parts and Plastics
- Case Historic Brown/Pink Lacquered Gibson Custom Hardshell
- 8 lbs 12 oz
For more information on the Gibson Custom Shop '58 Les Paul Standard Gloss, please contact us.