Introduced in 1960 as Gibson's first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with Thermally Cured Sitka spruce top, the 2019 Hummingbird Vintage reflects the appearance and performance of those early iconic instruments.
Other specifications Include:
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood: Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Relic'd
- Bridge Material: Rosewood, Traditional Belly Up
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Hardshell Case
For more information on this Gibson Hummingbird Vintage, please contact us.