The Telecaster has a distinct twang sound that people love in a guitar, especially when it comes to rock, blues, and country. This particular Fender Custom Shop 1965 Telecaster Relic is a replication of the 1965 Tele. Using handwound 64 Tele pickups and a 3 position blade switch, the exact tones you want are easily accessible. If that's not enough, this guitar features an Alder body with a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish to make this '65 Telecaster Relic a must-see.
Other specifications include:
- Color: Aged Black
- Body Material: Alder (Double Bound)
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 60's Style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" - 12"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Bridge Pickup: H/W 64 Tele
- Neck Pickup: H/W 64 Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Greasebucket™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 4 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.