This particular instrument was on display at the 2018 NAMM Show Fender Showcase Event In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies's Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Heavy Relic Flash Coat Lacquer Finish
- Lightweight Ash Body
- Flash Coat Lacquer Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Dark Rosewood Fretboard
- 6105 Frets, 9.5" -12" Compound Radius
- '65 "C" Neck Shape
- Handwound '65 Strat Pickups w/ RWRP Middle Pickup
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- 5-Way Switch, Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster NAMM Instrument, please contact us.