Award-winning country music superstar Brad Paisley joined forces with Fender to put a twist on a legendary guitar. The Brad Paisley Road Worn® Esquire® is bold, resonant and adds something extra to the traditional single-pickup workhorse from the early-1950s.
The Brad Paisley Esquire features a paulownia and spruce body finished in a stunning black sparkle Road Worn lacquer, a custom Enhanced “V”-shaped maple neck with a 9.5” radius fingerboard and custom pickups—including a Brad Paisley signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent neck pickup hidden under the black and silver paisley pickguard.
Other Specifications Include:
- Series: Artist
- Body Material Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape Enhanced "V"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster®
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard Clear with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- 5 lbs 14 oz
For more information on the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire, please contact us.