The Ball family is the last of a dying breed, a family business making premium guitars and basses on the California central coast since 1984. Sterling Ball, alongside his sons Brian and Scott, combine the laser precision of robotics and old-world hand craftsmanship to develop innovative instrument designs that push the boundaries of performance and playability.
Other specifications include:
- Part Number 909-TQ-C2-16-CS-C1
- Model BFR Steve Morse
- Description BFR Steve Morse HH Tahitian Blue Quilt
- Color Tahitian Blue
- UPC Code 749699693147
- MAP 3799
- Limited Edition, autographed with numbered certificate of authenticity
- Unique Feature #1 HH pickup configuration with newly designed Music Man humbuckers & 500k pots
- Unique Feature #2 Larger profile roasted maple neck with binding,stainless steel frets and reverse headstock
- Unique Feature #3 African mahogany body, upgraded quilt maple top with Tahitian Blue finish
- Solid/Semi-hollow/Hollow Solid
- Top/Body woods African mahogany, upgraded quilt maple top
- Body finish (lacquer, polyeurethane, polyester) High gloss polyester
- Neck wood Roasted figured maple
- Neck finish Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck shape/size Fat C
- Fingerboard wood Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlaydots
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Radius 12"
- Number of frets 22
- Nut material Melamine
- Nut width 1 11/16"
- Tuning keys type & description Schaller M6-IND locking
- Bridge type Tuneomatic bridge with thumbwheel height adjustment & individual saddles with Music Man® chrome plated, solid brass tail block
- Hardware finish Chrome
- String brand/gauge it ships with 10p-13p-16p-26w-32w-42w (Custom RPS Slinkys)
- Pickup #1 Custom Music Man Humbucking
- Pickup #2 Custom Music Man Humbucking
- Controls - Knobs 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Controls - Switches 3-way lever pickup selector
- Case SKB Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Steve Morse, please contact us.