Combining the authentic style of a “big stock” Fender with the feel and features of a contemporary instrument. Commemorating a banner year for music (and the Strat), this guitar’s two-piece select alder body wears a nitrocellulose lacquer finish that received a Heavy Relic treatment, granting the look and feel of an instrument that launched from that musically exciting period into today.
Other specs include:
- Model Number: 9231008907
- Color: Faded Three Tone Sunburst
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple Plain Grain
- Neck Shape: 1969 "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Maple
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Bridge Pickup: 69 Strat
- Middle Pickup: 69 Strat
- Neck Pickup: 69 Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Schaller® F
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop 1969 Heavy Relic Stratocaster, please contact us.