The Caparison Dellinger II FX-AM is a defined and focused no nonsense sonic leviathan.
The Light Ash and Maple composite body gives you a sweet airy tone that’s bright with a tight low end and loaded with a ton of sustain when played clean and a rampaging beast with a slightly scooped mid and razor sharp precision when you unleash the full power of the Caparison designed twin humbucker pickups and crank up the gain.
The Hipshot Fixed Bridge has solid steel saddles with a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones, maximising string vibration and will stay solid no matter how hard you thrash. The beautiful simplicity of the design perfectly complimenting the sleek and dramatic design of the guitar.
The ebony fingerboard, now with signature Caparison clock inlays further enhances the slick aesthetics of the Dellinger II FX-AM and the luminous side fret marker dots are a practical and very cool addition. The addition of a 5-piece Maple & Walnut neck offers ultimate stability.
Other features include:
- Model Name: Dellinger FX-AM
- Body Shape: Dellinger
- Top: Light Ash
- Back: Maple
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed .175
- Head Top: Pro. Black
- Neck Finish: Urethane Matt Finish
- Body Finish: Dark Blue Matt,
- Hardware: Hipshot Black
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Grip: Caparison
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Luminous Side Dots
- Radius: R350 to R400
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Depth, 1st Fret Approx. 21.0mm
- Depth, 12th Fret Approx. 22.0mm
- Nut: Graph Tech Black TUSQ
- Position Inlay: Caparison Clock
- Headstock: Devil’s Tail, Dellinger Logo
- Head Angle: 15 Degrees
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Locking
- Tuning: Standard C
- Strings: RotoSound RH10 (.010-.052)
- Neck Pickup: Caparison PH-F
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-R
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle
- Case: Reunion Blues Continental Case
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about this Comparison instrument, please contact us.