The Collings I-35 European Spruce is beautifully crafted with hand-carved solid wood construction and has quickly become of our most popular electric models. At home in any genre of music you choose, this guitar has a 15” lower bout, a carve top with high arches and an ample recurve for amplified tones, and low-wind Lollar Imperials for a bright tone.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top European spruce
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ MOP long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Amber top hat
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 6 lbs 13 oz
For more information on the Collings I-35 guitar, please contact us.