Vintage White in an I-35 Deluxe… Talk about ELEGANCE with a heart that screams!
Rich and harmonically complex sound - all solid wood construction - Tortoise Shell fingerboard and peghead bindings – ebony faceplate, fretboard, knobs and pickup rings… The list goes on and on of amazing appointments that make this a supreme semi-hollow instrument.
The workmanship of a Collings is only matched by the playability and tone. Eddie’s is proud to bring you this beauty!
Other specifications include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Mahogany
- Top Mahogany
- Neck Mahogany
- Body Binding Black
- Top Purfling Black/White
- Fingerboard Binding Tortoise Shell
- Peghead Binding Tortoise Shell
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Ebony with Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom Ebony top hat
- Pickup Rings Ebony
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Truss Rod Cover Ebony
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 40"
- 6 lbs 14 oz
For more information on the Collings I-35 Deluxe guitar, please contact us.