This Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo in Aqua Violet Wrap Burst is bad hindquarters. Yep. Family show here...!
Carved figured maple ten top for the front AND back with that gorgeous finish, mahogany sides and neck, plus, a perfect rosewood fretboard - tonewood classics!
She is a fully-hollow electric that comes standard with the PRS/LP Baggs Piezo System. Rock, folk, blues, and everything in between - it's the most versatility you could imagine for all your jammin'...
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Side Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Body Construction Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Neck Depth At The Nut 28/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Controls Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- Strings 11's with Wound G
- 5 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the PRS Hollowbody II Piezo, please contact us.